答: cancellation penalty waiver, travel arrangement protection, and medical protection
答：For detailed coverage information please call Aon at 800-453-4022.
We want this to be the best vacation of your life! So to make sure you have nothing to think about except having a good time, we offer the CruiseCare vacation protection package of benefits.
CruiseCare Cancellation Penalty Waiver Program
Brought to you by Royal Caribbean International®
Cancel your cruise without any penalties with our CruiseCare “Any Reason” Cruise Credits, and receive additional coverage that:
- Waives the non-refundable cancellation penalties and refunds 100% in-cash if you need to cancel for a specified reason
- Provides a 75% future cruise credit if you need to cancel for any other reason
CruiseCare Travel Insurance Program
Underwritten by Transamerica Casualty Insurance Company
Don’t let lost baggage, sickness and trip delays put a damper on your vacation – get coverage that includes:
- Trip delays provides coverage up to $500 pp
- Accident and Sickness Medical expenses provides coverage up to $10,000 pp each
- Emergency Medical Evacuations and Repatriations provides coverage up to $25,000 pp each
- Lost, stolen or damaged baggage provides coverage up to $1,500
- Bag delays provides coverage up to $500
CruiseCare Worldwide Emergency Assistance Program*
Provided by On Call International
Receive 24/7 worldwide emergency assistance services, including:
- Travel changes
- Lost luggage or travel documents
- Emergency cash transfers
- Medical consultation and monitoring
- Emergency medical evaluations
- Emergency medical and dental services
- Emergency medical payments
- Emergency legal services
For full cancellation, you need to file claim for cruise cancellation w/ Aon Affinity
(download claim form on www.travelclaim.com), and also notify RC for any excursion cancellation to get that part of the refund (assuming the excursion is w/ RC not outsider).
The costs per person is based on the Total Vacation Cruise Cost . For example if the totals $450 the travel protection cost will be $29.
**** Please note these are the current rates and are subject to change *****